AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Mike Shepp
Mike Shepp
@mike-shepp
Member Founder
Joined: June 15, 2020 10:48 am
Last seen: August 31, 2026 3:25 pm
Topics: 9 / Replies: 49
Topic
2 years ago
Replies: 7
Views: 1191
Reply
RE: Orthophotography as a map background

Sometimes for my own use. I don’t often record plats with the image loaded. WV has a good library at WVU of up to date photos, state wide.

3 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 582
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 2391
Topic
Replies: 174
Views: 6768
Reply
RE: Would you stop surveying if you won the lottery?

I doubt if I would retire. I did retire once and didnƒ??t like it. I would probably keep surveying at least on a limited basis.?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Which Javad Package ?

I have the LS+ and the Triumph 3 and I am very happy with this combination. If RTPK is still a separate option I recommend it as well.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: New member

Welcome and thank ?ÿyou for your service.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: New Developer

Please tell us more!

5 years ago
Reply
RE: If you can visualize it happening in your worst nightmare, it will happen to you eventually

Reminds me of a day back in the time of hand drafting. The CAD manager brought me a plat ready for my stamp and signature. The problem was that there ...

5 years ago
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 1058
Reply
RE: Deeding Property to yourself

It might give you ƒ??color or claim of titleƒ? which in some states is one of the requirements for adverse possession.?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Invoice

That is what I do. So far it has worked very well, no issues.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Contract Language Question

My E & O insurance company offers free contract review. I would try that if available, if not I would talk to an attorney before I signed somethin...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: FEMA FIRM map fraud

@holy-cow ƒ??and why medical costs are so high, because insurance only pays a small percentage of the costs so letƒ??s make the costs high.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: FEMA FIRM map fraud

@holy-cow in my opinion that is exactly why heath insurance costs so much.

5 years ago
Page 1 / 3