Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Hate that S#@t..
Shawn Billings, post: 448946, member: 6521 wrote: Office and logistical equipment and software has also come down A LOT.It's a great time to be a surv...
[QUOTEIt's a great time to be a surveyor.It is so...
How does a drone set a corner? or dig up a section corner...or locate a blazed or fenced line?
Lee D, post: 447448, member: 7971 wrote: Someone has to be that guy so I'll go ahead - 3cm is roughly 0.10'. 0.01' is roughly 3mm.Oops, thew in an ext...
I was looking at those co-ords and thinking they were in meters and thinking to myself "damn that's not good" Then I re-read and saw they were in feet...
I ran into the pole line issue a few times...just have to be aware of it I guess.
I did a job for an asian fellow about 8 years ago in a nearby town named Peter Wang.It was not far from a lot of land previously owned by a Mr. Harry ...
Sunny and 63?ø in Nova Scotia. Perfect weather for surveying...and I'm in the office.
Well we got the go ahead yesterday...now comes the fun part.
Did a quick search on this....there is 30 minutes of my life gone.
Well we sent in a estimate on Friday...3.5 times our normal fee for something similar. Guess we will see how it works out, if we even get it.I will re...
"They" being the corporation asking for this. We dont do ALTA's in Canada, at least in this province, so we had to advise such and tell them what we c...
Thanks for the replies guys.We have a rough idea what we think we can do it for but I like the feedback here as you guys do these things on a regular ...
FrozenNorth, post: 437813, member: 10219 wrote: [SARCASM]If you have any dignity at all, you'll just tell them your hourly rate and then it costs what...
Random person: "what are you surveying for"?Me: "a living"
Nate The Surveyor, post: 419188, member: 291 wrote: Tools. It seems, if I leave one behind... I inevitably need it.NNever fails...never.