Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
How much you looking for?
@nate-the-surveyor Nate, you got a JAVAD, you are cheating.
@antcrook That software also looks nice. Thanks
@va-ls-2867 We've been using ground control points for our projects, and I would like to try using fewer points with the RTK drone. I think using the ...
@leegreen Yes I agree it's a pretty tall order. Getting familiar with the files and formats is no issue, I've been working with GNSS equipment since t...
Go to?ÿNational Flood Hazard Layer/FEMA.gov pick NFHL viewer enter address When your property comes up on the aerial, pick on the map and you shoul...
Do you have any documentation on the history?
You say that the property owner (subdivider) set the T-post. Were the T-post in when the property owner sold the property? If so than didn't the subdi...
Like Daniel said, if your working in Manhattan or downtown Philly your best off working at night, and you don't want to work alone. We had equipment t...
It appears that the property line is well defined and accepted by both parties and four surveyors to run between the rebar and the drill hole. If so, ...
Thanks for your review Chris, very thought out and helpful.?ÿ
looks like a Southern Red Oak (Spanish Oak) or a Post Oak.?ÿ
I just got a great deal from Allen Precision on a GeoMax 2" robot with Carlson data collector package. Real happy with the instrument and Allen Precis...
JPH, post: 443483, member: 6636 wrote: No one's using hubs? I like the wedge type anyway, and they're perfect for sticking each foot on. They usuall...
Ohio Surveyor, post: 443421, member: 12195 wrote: Hello all.I have an idea of how to do this job, but I wonder if anyone else has a better way.Residen...
$599 on ebay.