AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
mike-berry
mike-berry
@mike-berry
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 6:38 am
Last seen: August 2, 2026 8:41 pm
Topics: 183 / Replies: 1135
Topic
Reply
RE: Constructive critisium please.

Thanks Mark. I was scrolling through the posts thinking about how I'd write it and I got to your post and you'd written what I was thinking. I agree w...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Found 1902 lot corner

According to Oregon Geographic Names, the name of Palmain was sent to the US postal authorities in about 1903, but the feds denied it because it sound...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Found 1902 lot corner

Great find Kevin. Once you start finding 100+ year old wooden stakes in subdivisions, you'll never want to settle for anything less. Which means diggi...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: 2011 BL/SC Super Bowl Pool

Packers 17Steelers 14

16 years ago
Reply
RE: PLSO Conference

Congrats Joe Ferguson-PLSO Surveyor of the YearI saw this news item buried in this post from a couple days ago.Well deserved award Joe. Although I’ve ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Lessons from experience

Kevin –My contribution to your list would be:Lesson 6: Pull your head out of the box Data collectors, controls, lap tops and all the other boxes hook...

16 years ago
Page 59 / 66