AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
mike-berry
mike-berry
@mike-berry
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 6:38 am
Last seen: August 2, 2026 8:41 pm
Topics: 183 / Replies: 1135
Reply
RE: Establish Stakeout Grid Boustrophedonically?

Yeah, that's better yet. Make the p-line an alignment and then place points at centerline on 25' stations.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Establish Stakeout Grid Boustrophedonically?

How about drawing a P-line - up 11,000 feet, over 25 feet, down 11,000 feet et cetera -and then create points by the measure entity or divide entity o...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey America - Central Oregon Style

Kevin - graffiti?What bothers me Wendell is that Kevin apparently wasn't paying much attention today and forgot that the little guy was up on the butt...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey America - Central Oregon Style

Kevin - graffiti?Kevin, I don't see any graffiti in any of the above photos, so you must be talking about the subtle mark I made to ensure that we wou...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey America - Central Oregon Style

I agree, the satellite turkey shoot on the butte was a good event. As Jered McGrath put it, we had a lot of good face time with John Q. Public. We wer...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey attire

Scrench is sort of an inside joke from a job I once worked on. Big golf/resort development up in the forest. We were staking out roads and the “landsc...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey attire

And I must say that your chainsaw, and skrench, got quite a workout on the job pictured. Pretty much cleared the entire job site of trees and any othe...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey attire

> > - Chainsaw wrenchSkrench. It's called a skrench.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Old road retracements - R.R. vs. Hwy Degree of Curve

RR length of curve vs. HWY length of curveThe concept of curve length as expressed in RR curves was hard for me to comprehend. I hope these graphics h...

16 years ago
Page 58 / 66