AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
mike-berry
mike-berry
@mike-berry
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 6:38 am
Last seen: August 2, 2026 8:41 pm
Topics: 183 / Replies: 1135
Reply
RE: Whole bunch of "ones"

Thanks RichardSince I was born on Jan. 21 in your time zone (Japan), I keep trying to convince Maureen that I should start getting present on Jan. 20 ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Whole bunch of "ones"

Thanks! It's been a good one so far.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Whole bunch of "ones"

Hey, you're right. Yesterday when I did the math the answer was 110. This morning it is 111.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Akutan Photoblog

Great photos Daryl.How are things on the home front? I see that your neighborhood is having a bit of rain related troubles

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Conference

JeredGood deal laddie. Be sure to look up Geezer Anderson if you don’t already know him. Taught me how to think on my feet, save my employer money, d...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Conference

Dang Geezer...... you're going THIS year?!?! It'd been fun to see you. Maybe I'll see you at the 2014 event in Izee. Since you never get over to this ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: "The Big Game" Contest - Who Will Win The Beerleg Prize? ?

> Are you going to gather together with anyone? Yes - down at the McMenamins Old St. Francis School Theater to watch it on the big screen with some...

16 years ago
Page 60 / 66