AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
mike-berry
mike-berry
@mike-berry
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 6:38 am
Last seen: August 2, 2026 8:41 pm
Topics: 183 / Replies: 1135
Reply
RE: Connections: 1824 to 2011

Kent, when I was in grade school in Ft. Worth we were taught Texas History and had to sing “The Eyes of Texas are Upon You” but sadly it did not prepa...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Women In Surveying

Here are some 1917 photos:[Civil engineer of the Santa Fe Railroad, Miss Ethel Larson, surveying along a railroad track]. Chicago Daily News, Inc., ph...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Road Trip Reenactors

Great Post Mike.G'day Richard. Allie is in 8th grade, which would be, by my calculations, 2.4384th grade in metric countries like Australia. She has 4...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Road Trip Reenactors

Thanks Jud. I can well imagine there’s a bunch of country like this up in your area… probably less visited and more pristine than what we toured throu...

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 7
Views: 634
Reply
RE: Boundary dispute at its worst

I found this entry, chock full of SPARKS and ALTIZER and BEAR WALLOW on the web. It looks like it is in Virginia. Nancy Altizer died at Bear Wallow Mo...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyors with Forestry degrees

SteveSo your dad is Oregon LS 276? That's pretty cool. If you go to the Lane County survey search engine you can see all of his filed surveys. I notic...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: A question...

JB, that Washington case of Dave’s and what you’re saying goes along with what I would think is right. However…… Steve had a good point above about th...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: A question...

Steve – that’s what I was thinking too. Brown’s statement that the gap is still owned by the original subdivider. I’ve never liked that “principle”, b...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyors with Forestry degrees

Wanakena!Hell yes. I worked the summer I graduated surveying with a guy who’d just graduated from Wanakena. He had a great survey background from the ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyors with Forestry degrees

Yeah tree I.D. (dendrology) was a real bugger because of the exact spelling of the Latin names. I kan barlee spel englush wurds, let alon latin. We ha...

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 36
Views: 1415
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 987
Reply
RE: 1,000 Registered Users Contest WINNER

999 and 1000Great post Joe and welcome aboard Clan Ferguson. Our mutual friend, John Mc., raves about what a great family, and family business, y'all ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: C3D - Railroad Curve Alignments (stationing)

Paul - I'm not sure if this is how it words in C3D, but in LDT 2007 a chord definition listing of a curve will give you "arc length" followed by "true...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Interpret This Bearing of Basis Statement

Jed ClampettClampett GPS = Granny’s Possum Stew

15 years ago
Page 57 / 66