AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
mike-berry
mike-berry
@mike-berry
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 6:38 am
Last seen: August 2, 2026 8:41 pm
Topics: 183 / Replies: 1135
Reply
RE: The View from the Top of the World

Great shots Scott. I like in the first photo how the front of that green domed building is perfectly framed and reflected in the new one. And that it ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Background check

AS in forestry. I didn’t really like forestry classes but I’m tenacious and stuck with the program. We had a smattering of survey classes which I real...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Study Guide for Texas Surveyors

I think 6 folks skied over to them, but our group went up the road towards the peak. From reports, the hot springs were OK if you enjoy sitting thigh ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Study Guide for Texas Surveyors

Looks just like Lake TexhomaPaul – I emailed Dick today and he replied the book was not his; he was in the republic in the mid-1980s and finally retir...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Study Guide for Texas Surveyors

Looks just like Lake TexomaThanks Kent, you’re too kind. Of course we all know that Paulina Lake is no Lake Texoma . Sure, in the 1970s the state tour...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Study Guide for Texas Surveyors

Just checked on line and Dick was filing surveys here until Decmeber of 1993 under his own company's name and then didn't file another until Sept. of ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Study Guide for Texas Surveyors

We didn't even think of him Kevin (and Pete M., who found the book, is his cousin by marriage, many times removed). I think Dick was deep in the heart...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Study Guide for Texas Surveyors

> Wish we all could be there too.That’d be great. It's not that far from “not far from Yosemite” Don... come on up next January and we will get you...

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 22
Views: 1597
Page 43 / 66