AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
mike-berry
mike-berry
@mike-berry
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 6:38 am
Last seen: August 2, 2026 8:41 pm
Topics: 183 / Replies: 1135
Reply
RE: How subdivision plats say “Do not touch”

Larry,There have only been four surveys of record for lots in this subdivision in the intervening 53 years. Amazingly, surveyors have found original m...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: How subdivision plats say “Do not touch”

Don, it's flat and treey. Here's an aerial of the same portion shown above:

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 22
Views: 1046
Topic
Replies: 20
Views: 899
Reply
RE: BeerLegger in Salem, Oregon -- Jan. 23, 2013 -- 7pm

Dang, I wish I was going to the conference... it'd be fun to meet a bunch of the folks who post here from the great Pacific NW. Have fun and keep your...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Oregon PDH Teaching Hours?

Shelby – I went through this at the end of 2011 when I was renewing my license. I couldn’t find the 2 hours for 1 of instruction anywhere. I even call...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveys as art.

> Not quite the same butt damn!> B-)No, rochs01, that is your butt. I mean the exact same posterior as shown on your icon. I just thank my lucky...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveys as art.

What a great gal that Mrs. File must be. A very thoughtful gift for a surveyor.It’s a really nice looking map and the comments above show that art is...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Proportioning Lost Corners

Kevin – 1906 - this must have been W.R. McFarland? He seemed to make somewhat more detailed calls in his road survey notes than Fred Rice, George Youn...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: North Arrow of the Day

Gaudier PlatterJohn-That Lewis and Clark north arrow is why my family didn’t get to Oregon until 1913. Beginning in the 1810s, generation after genera...

14 years ago
Reply
14 years ago
Reply
RE: Deed call for cistern and resultant ambiguities.

> > Mike, one doesn't often see a Southwest arrow such as that shown upon the map you've posted. I suppose that the "N" is just a drafting error...

14 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: Poll - Plumb Bobs

> I don't feel dressed without it.Same here. And I not only use it to chain, but to hammer or dig.And I think I'd tip over if it wasn't on my right...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: North Arrow of the Day

"Due Texas"I don’t believe the B-L grads would be able to hold a candle to the training that is mandatory for all surveyors and drafters in public lan...

14 years ago
Page 44 / 66