Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
mike-berry
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 6:38 am
Last seen: August 2, 2026 8:41 pm
Last seen: August 2, 2026 8:41 pm
Follow
RE: Please Leave a few trees for BM's
> Still have your poster of the Hogsback Oatmeal stout on the wall.Cool. Last time I stopped up there they had the same art in tee shirts form. Wha...
13 years ago
Forum
RE: Please Leave a few trees for BM's
Jeepers Perry, that is one efficient dozer operator. I hope the company below wasn't hired to do light clearing and grubbing work. I hear they are a b...
13 years ago
Forum
RE: Court Decision is going to make things difficult
This is either amazing, funny or sad, I'm not sure which...> “They were not using this private property, by the way. It was sitting there unoccupie...
14 years ago
Forum