AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
mike-berry
mike-berry
@mike-berry
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 6:38 am
Last seen: August 2, 2026 8:41 pm
Topics: 183 / Replies: 1135
Reply
RE: What to use for ephemeral control point marking

Cow MagnetsI don't know if cows who are packin' cow magnets would fair better eating a 60d spike than cows who are grazing unprotected (or "bare backi...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Scorched earth (forest fire aftermath)

> I'll ask, even though I know the answer.> > Why are the trees rotting away rather than being harvested?They aren't. They begin logging next...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Scorched earth (forest fire aftermath)

Winner -Scorched earth (forest fire aftermath)Yes Jeff, it's a close up of the base of a Carsonite post. Lilly white fiberglass skeleton after the res...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Scorched earth (forest fire aftermath)

Excellent guesses Messrs. Cow and Cash. Here's a revealing hint that brings the scale into perspective:Edit: see Jeff's answer above which he posted w...

12 years ago
Topic
Replies: 12
Views: 1013
Reply
RE: Vintage Surveyor Photo at Hospital in Upland, CA

> I'd still like to have a bowler one day. I remember a movie (Thomas Crown - Pierce Brosnan??) about some thief swapping brief cases amongst a bun...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Vintage Surveyor Photo at Hospital in Upland, CA

John Prine> Prine has written some of the most poignant words of the late 20th. CenturyIndeed Paden, there is no one who can touch him. When our da...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Vintage Surveyor Photo at Hospital in Upland, CA

19th. Century Dress-CodeWow Paden - do you and John Prine have the same Grandpa?"Grandpa Was A Carpenter" -John Prine Grandpa wore his suit to dinner ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Vintage Surveyor Photo at Hospital in Upland, CA

Suits> I have often wondered if the suits they wore were their everyday clothes or if they got “dressed up” for the photographs.I've wondered the s...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: They sold the street

At least the owners of the Steuben Court lots sold prior to Lot 4 abutted, and therefore "owned", their portions of the dedicated street parcel he des...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: coordinate cowboys

My Pet Coordinate Cowboy PeeveIndeed.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: coordinate cowboys

My Pet Coordinate Cowboy Peeve> Maybe it's just a product of the video game generation, of which I'm not really part of. Just not my thing. > &g...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying Instructors - Bhutan

The icing on the cake being that Bhutan = Gross National happiness. 'Nuff said.

12 years ago
Page 32 / 66