AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
mike-berry
mike-berry
@mike-berry
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 6:38 am
Last seen: August 2, 2026 8:41 pm
Topics: 183 / Replies: 1135
Reply
RE: Confirm that brass!

Buy that bridge!You can purchase the bridge and I bet they'd throw in the disk

12 years ago
Topic
Replies: 8
Views: 455
Reply
RE: Who is that good looking surveyor on History Channel?

I'm glad the History Channel is still putting at least a few hours of history up on the TV, as opposed to all of the reality-type shows about junk dea...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: RTK Occupation TImes

Welcome back to the Pacific NW Mark. I'd recommend talking to Mark R. down in Marion County. A wealth of knowledge, he's been invaluable to our effort...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Local Monument Find

That's quite a coincidence... surveyor finding survey monument in garden.Good thing you're not a mortician.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Calling all Bearing Trees

Increment boring of potential BT blazes> > In the meantime, here's my solution I use the same borer! When being discrete doesn't matter. > I...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: 510,000 acre Texas ranch up for sale...

All the big ranches in these parts are owned by absentee millionaire landowners. We know the foreman of the Izee ranch and his boss, the owner, is a g...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Kiplinger's article highlights surveying profession

I hope that our profession has risen above this assessment in the last 47 years

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Calling all Bearing Trees

Increment boring of potential BT blazesI wish you cold hop on you motorsickle and head out this way Paden. I know lots of good test trees.Along clearc...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: I hired a surveyor and I feel like I need to hire another.

"Before you consider hiring another surveyor, give this one a chance to explain"There is your answer. Have the surveyor walk the lines with you and th...

12 years ago
Topic
Reply
12 years ago
Page 31 / 66