Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: August 2, 2026 8:41 pm
Here is a vintage 2012 McMillan North Arrow I crafted for him. I imagine he's gotten a lot of miles proudly flying this on his surveys: It is based o...
In Oregon if you are doing a land division like you describe, the law requires all existing easements to be shown. Some, like non specific blanket eas...
StLSurveyor, post: 323598, member: 7070 wrote: ...I can only upload 3 pics now per post; [USER=7070]@StLSurveyor[/USER] you will be glad to know that ...
It's odd. On my computer the first post has all the photos in it and the other posts have the 3 numbers in the body of the post with the photos below ...
Norman Oklahoma, post: 323055, member: 9981 wrote: In Oregon, prior to the late '70s, both engineers as well as land surveyors could do boundary surve...
Kris Morgan, post: 322073, member: 29 wrote: That means you're two and a half years older than me! HA![MEDIA=youtube]q1Tio37iUHk[/MEDIA]