Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: August 2, 2026 8:41 pm
If you think you'll have time for a beer Kurt, shoot me an email to let me know when you'll be in the neighborhood. I'll buy rounds 1 &2.
What really stood out to me was the Good Life Brewing Company, Bend Oregon tee shirt. Made a good post even better.
Mike Marks, post: 332133, member: 1108 wrote: ROW deed in hand, he quickly discovers the road is on the *south* side of the valley and there's no evid...
J. Penry, post: 331913, member: 321 wrote: I think the argument was that Point "A" was more than 50.00' and the curve took care of that. We are splitt...
skwyd, post: 331691, member: 6874 wrote: On the other hand, if the ROW description just calls for an X foot ROW centered on the section line, then whe...
arctan(x), post: 331244, member: 6795 wrote: How did you get varas in Google Earth? I actually got varas in Photo Shop...
Cool. Very impressive monument to have set. .... until some jackleg sets a pincushion one right next to it
That's a good way to peg the googles, Paden. I took my googles to two test ranges and the results were much better that RTK:
Party of Surveyors
Thanks for posting more great photos Daryl. I see the wounded Finnish icebreaker in your photos, the Fennica, is coming to Portland to have its owie f...