Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: August 2, 2026 8:41 pm
Addendum: And by my question of "how'd they do that", I mean the initial scouting of where to put the canals in the first place in an unsurveyed land,...
In my area, old curvilinear alignments usually don't show radius, they show delta, degree of curve, curve length and tangent length so you need to fig...
State specific laws come into play. I've heard that in some places a public road right-of-way can be legally extinguished by nonuse or abandonment. He...
The intent is to widen the R/W 10 feet in 87 feet of stationing. Unless the property line is defined in the deed, like, "to Station 968+27, 60 feet o...
A great Public Service Announcement @Wendell . I’ve been on the every-six-months checkup for about 20 years. It’s my weight loss program. Why diet and...
@Dan-Dunn is absolutely correct. Was the road R/W created prior to the "city map" by an order of the county commission or city council? And then late...
Great photo. Being of that era they all look vaguely familiar. I worked for some mid-sized survey/engineering outfits in the late 70s/early 80s and re...
octothorpYouBeatMeToIt