AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
mike-berry
mike-berry
@mike-berry
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 6:38 am
Last seen: August 2, 2026 8:41 pm
Topics: 183 / Replies: 1135
Reply
RE: Michael Porter OKLS #1514

@holy-cow Not that I know of, although my family migrated from Kentucky to Kansas City, Kansas (home of the Chiefs!) in the early 1900s because other...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Michael Porter OKLS #1514

This is sad news. I had the misfortune of going to high school in Lawton and when I returned in 2015 for my 40th reunion I called Micheal about meetin...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Slang

ƒ??gadƒ? is another term for a frost pin AKA bull pr!ck.

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Slang

@john-putnam Me, sanitize? What the gosh darn heck are you thinking? Just look back on some of my posts, such as this one (which by the way coins a n...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Slang

@rich-roberge Right. Hence my reply to Peter "I’ll amend the list with any new terms that aren’t too vulgar. Nudge Nudge, wink wink, say ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Slang

@peter-ehlert I’ll amend the list with any new terms that aren’t too vulgar. Nudge Nudge, wink wink, say no more.  

7 years ago
Topic
7 years ago
Replies: 57
Views: 2590
Reply
RE: my survey was recorded by someone else

I agree with Holy Cow, paying special attention to recording the affidavit where it's tied to the recorded survey or in some other way will show up in...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: 1979 data collector

@cf.67 Indeed, from right to left, the North Sister, Middle Sister and behind the I-man’s head the South Sister.

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 1132
Reply
RE: PLSO BeerLegger in Portland, OR (?)

@holy-cow You nailed that Cow. They put us all in a back room. Didn't want our kind mingling with the general population. It was for the best.

7 years ago
Reply
RE: PLSO BeerLegger in Portland, OR (?)

@one-cup-o-joe: My pleasure Joe. It was great seeing yƒ??all. Itƒ??s noteworthy that in this photo, ?ÿyou, Parnelli and Scott Freshwaters are all form...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: PLSO BeerLegger in Portland, OR (?)

Yeah big daddy-o, I'm in like Flynn. Let's do 'er to 'er, manure. It'll be fun.

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Celebrating another trip around the sun -- and a friendly ask

Wendell - will you be at the PLSO conference this year? I used to make my contributions in person at the yearly event, but havenƒ??t been able to trac...

7 years ago
Page 11 / 66