AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
mike-berry
mike-berry
@mike-berry
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 6:38 am
Last seen: August 2, 2026 8:41 pm
Topics: 183 / Replies: 1135
Reply
RE: reversionary rights

I hear you, I've had the same futile discussions with cities, planners, other surveyors, et cetera. I just found out that my pdf explanation is valid ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: reversionary rights

I hope the info helps. Our state has fairly clear laws regarding the vesting of vacated public R/W along with a lot of good case law. A possible?ÿsour...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: reversionary rights

Here is a US Supreme Court ruling: "It is a familiar principle of... law that a grant of land bordering on a road or river, carries title to the cente...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: A former client of mine is suing the city

Wow. Here in Oregon all you have to do is whisper "Dolan" to over reaching planners and they run like scalded dogs. However, in Dolan they were asking...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: How big is the Big Fill?

Excellent work there Gene. After I added my reply I saw that 12 minutes earlier you'd put all my hypotheticals into practical use.?ÿ

7 years ago
Reply
RE: How big is the Big Fill?

~~~~~ NEVER MIND. Gene Posted the post above while I was putting this one together~~~~~ Perhaps Utah has LIDAR data available for this area. In Oregon...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Reserved- Who owns it?

Could it be that those reserved areas are outside of the actual subdivision's boundary and aren't part of the plat? Hereabouts a subdivision plat will...

7 years ago
Page 12 / 66