AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
mike-berry
mike-berry
@mike-berry
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 6:38 am
Last seen: August 2, 2026 8:41 pm
Topics: 183 / Replies: 1135
Reply
RE: Sticks (no stones)

I failed to mention that the "artwork" drafting article also has a link to more surveys Daley drafted for county surveyor Danny Cron:

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Sticks (no stones)

@holy-cow - Indeed Cow. Especially since so many folks work solo in the field these days. With 2 and 3 man crews ?ÿin my formative years I had someone...

6 years ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 1169
Reply
RE: Platted Easement

Mark - I've had this conversation a zillion times. A release of easement deed works here in Deschutes County (see attached). Can't vouch for other...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Who owns the alley?

Itƒ??s Owenƒ??s mom! ?ÿ

6 years ago
Reply
RE: A more permanent TP

@john-putnam - I think we got them at Mid Oregon steel, which has been closed for a long, long time. But we got a bunch of them. If @sfreshwaters ever...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: A more permanent TP

Back when I was gainfully employed, we used 1/2" square bar and red plastic caps with the agency initials and the words "Random Point". We would set t...

6 years ago
Page 10 / 66