AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
3342
3342
@michael-geiger
Free
Joined: December 27, 2015 5:24 pm
Last seen: August 13, 2026 6:59 am
Topics: 7 / Replies: 49
Reply
RE: Georgia Real Time Network Options

Try e GPS solutions. They have a network that covers all of Georgia as far as I know.   Address: 4317 Park Dr #104, Norcross, GA 30093 ...

7 months ago
Reply
RE: Ben McLeroy, Athens Ga

Sorry to hear that. Had the pleasure of following his "footsteps" on quite a few jobs. Always good work. Prayers for the family. RIP.

2 years ago
Topic
Forum
Replies: 1
Views: 1510
Reply
RE: Georgia Legal Aspects Exam

When I took the exam in 2016 it was on the computer and open book. You received your results before you left the testing center. Not very tough from w...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: GA PLS Exam

Know the minimum technical standards and plat act. Know the board functions.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Tennessee State Specific Exam

@murphy?ÿ Way to go. Must have felt good walking out the door.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Tennessee State Specific Exam

How did the Tennessee test turn out? Just curious. Hope you passed with flying colors.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Tennessee State Specific Exam

@murphy?ÿ When I took the Georgia state specific Hydrology Exam and Law Exam both gave you a score when you finished. Was great to walk out knowing ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Tennessee State Specific Exam

I took the Tennessee state specific in 2015. It was still pencil and paper at that time. I seem to remember some hydrology/drainage questions on the e...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: I cussed a little

@gordon-svedberg?ÿ Unfortunately not a requirement in Georgia when the attorney/title company writes the legal description.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: I cussed a little

Yep. We have found many similar situations in Atlanta and vicinity. Run the deed up set it on two found pins and the rest are off some "calculated" am...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: No guarantees in this place

Prayers for peace for you and your family.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Color blindness and surveying

Red/Green colorblind. For some reason I can see the blue flagging in the woods very well, same with pink and black striped.?ÿ I have had comments reg...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: I'd like a 3/4" pipe driver

Forgot to add this to the original post.

5 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: I'd like a 3/4" pipe driver

Check out the Lo Ink website. Seems to me they had drivers that are made to go over a re-bar or fit inside a open top pipe to help with damage.

5 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Fred Dearyan, PLS 902, State of Arkansas has deceased

Praise the Lord for a wonderful testimony! Confidence that this body is just a temporary home is a great sense of peace that only comes through a pers...

5 years ago
Page 1 / 3