Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
mdavis
Free
Joined: October 3, 2017 8:54 pm
Last seen: August 30, 2026 11:17 am
Last seen: August 30, 2026 11:17 am
Follow
RE: NSPS just put out their position on Surveying as Essential
The executive order in Illinois says Professional Services are essential. I have a license from the state saying I am a professional, so I plan on con...
7 years ago
Forum
RE: Kane County Illinois
I'm pretty far from Kane County (My office is in Township 2 South, Range 3 East), but I was able to find the plat online.?ÿ If the PDF I tried to atta...
8 years ago
Forum
RE: Legal Description Writing in Civil 3D
I use it to prevent transcription errors with my metes, but I have to add in my bounds and any additional information (i.e. ...to a 4x6x12 stone found...
8 years ago
Forum
RE: Survey instruments
To represent a "less experienced" demographic: my first proficiency was/is an S8, R8-2, and TSC2.Used transit and tape, etc., in school.
9 years ago
Forum
RE: Let's get those survey monuments described
SR is a sucker rod in my area.
9 years ago
Forum
Page 2 / 2
Prev