Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: September 28, 2026 1:51 pm
You could try this site: iROW - Right of Way Plans LR is an older designation. If it is still a state road it will have an SR number (probably diffe...
@jim-frame Looks interesting. Will it stand up on end? Can you push it like a wheel barrow? I like to see what I'm about to hit. 😉 Thanks.
Thanks all, I forgot to mention these are ALTA surveys with a one man crew. ?ÿ
Wendell, Please move to the appropriate forum, just realized I posted in Education and Training. Thanks.
Single digits all day in central PA
Thanks everyone, According to the state board website, the certificate is in the mail. Since it's more "impressive", here goes. Sincerely, mav1958, SI...
The Pennsylvania College of Technology chapter of the PSLS recently participated in the GPS on Benchmarks program. We observed the "Scenic" benchmark ...
Whew! I was wondering if I needed to start looking for another place to get my fix!
I suggested pipeline work as a way to get a foot in the door. For good or for ill, there are long hours, traveling and possibly seasonal work.I have w...
If you are willing to travel, I believe there are many opportunities now, for rodmen doing pipeline work.
Hello Lightrange,I made a career change to surveying at the age of 55. My previous career was in building construction so I had some familiarity with ...
I just had a survey instructor recommend Longitude.
Thanks. One way. 4 days a week this semester. Home of the millionaires. 4" snow, college closed today, sheesh! Previous career, carpenter in commercia...