Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: September 24, 2026 2:51 pm
[USER=10458]@Jones[/USER] You are so right. I started teaching in my mid- fifties after careers in insurance and clinical trials came to abrupt halts....
Third grade? Wow. Kids who don't read well by third grade are at a distinct disadvantage, but some of them will come around.The gap between the haves ...
[USER=50]@Holy Cow[/USER] Your K-State example touches on another important point, choosing the right school. Schools with an engineering focus are li...
Jim, that's a neat table and a great example of discovery through exploration.The final factorial relationship is a consequence of the binomial theore...
Right you are, Mr. Cow. Sometimes I would take part of a period to discuss college majors. The assignment following the discussion was for students to...
x and y interchanged?
I had not looked at Earth Point until tonight. It's kind of cool to select State Plane Zone 3200 (NC), enter the NC state plane coordinates computed i...