Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: September 24, 2026 2:51 pm
Dang. I thought you were talking about permanent toilet paper.
@bushaxe Thomasville is a great town. I coached basketball at the YMCA there in the early 1980s where one of my opposing coaches was an orthopedic su...
@norman-oklahoma So Johnny Appleseed was really John M. Moore!
@andy-bruner I caught a ton of bream and crappie on those worms when i was a kid. I remember one decent bass that took that bait. There were two man-...
@paden-cash That goes away with age. Age 75 and beyond, docs think the risk is greater than the reward, so, unless you're high risk for colon cancer ...
@holy-cow We'll never know. The Washington Post said today that two people in Santa Clara County, California died from covid-19 in early and mid-Febr...
@bill93 Thankfully, we're not as bad as New York. According to the state health department, we've performed 83,331 tests and found 6,951 positives fo...
The old math teacher could never settle on a specialization so he wound up 3 miles wide and a foot deep. He envies people who found their niche and pu...
One of the big losses here was the spring furniture market in High Point. "The Market" is a twice- annual affair. I paid my college tuition working in...
Don't panic. Just keep adding oil, coolant, brake fluid, etc. Help is just a few months away.?ÿ ?ÿ
@holy-cow Wow! We were in the 30s Friday night and cool yesterday, but 62 here currently. We have thermostatically controlled gas logs upstairs and d...