AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
mathteacher
mathteacher
@mathteacher
Member
Joined: June 15, 2013 9:58 am
Last seen: September 24, 2026 2:51 pm
Topics: 158 / Replies: 2104
Reply
RE: Roundabout

@bstrand?ÿ Works sorta like this?

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Determining my Chord bearing and distance

The delta for a diameter is 180?ø, the given delta of 183?ø33'30" is nearly a diameter and it's West of the center of the circle, not the typical curv...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Determining my Chord bearing and distance

Note that 158.84 + 33.54 = 192.22. 158.84 is not the length of the curve although it's labeled as if it is. So, we're dealing with a curve with delta...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Instrument Accuracy Research Paper

@geeoddmike offers sound advice. To clearly define your research goals, you need an h0 and an hA, null and alternate hypotheses, clearly stated with ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Instrument Accuracy Research Paper

I would encourage this effort. Bill is right. it needs to be narrowed down some, but what one learns about errors when focusing on measuring errors is...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: How accurate are utility easement markings on a plat map

I'm just an old math teacher, but that experience gave me a lot of insight into the truthfulness of unsolicited volunteered information. The short ans...

4 years ago
Reply
4 years ago
Reply
RE: Stock Market

My fastest appreciating asset over the past two years is an 11-year-old car.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: I hate construction staking....

@lurker?ÿ Well, you might tend more toward the normal on the psycho scale than I do. On the other hand, Grandma's onion sets had positions planned i...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: I hate construction staking....

Back in the 1920s, my grandmother told my uncle to plant the onion sets that she had saved. He was reluctant to the point that force was required, but...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Well, now I've done it!

You can't be replaced here, but I hope you've trained a successor! Happy retirement!

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Correlation between PDOP and precision

@bill93?ÿ Agreed, to an extent. But the poster was implying that a high correlation value for a typically lower precision value and a lower correlati...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Correlation between PDOP and precision

@robertusa?ÿ Problem is, higher correlation coefficients imply better precision.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Rush stakeout

That's using critical thinking. There should be a way to create a textbook exercise that illustrates it.

4 years ago
Page 28 / 114