Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 7, 2026 10:17 pm
@rick13 I'm with everyone else. Never rotate field data, don't adjust field data. Make the plat or whatever information you have match what you have f...
@frozennorth Thanks for the explanation. I have never encountered a design done on state plane or UTM. It was always relative to itself and property l...
I have definitely seen images half the width of a city block off. Obvious because you can see the streets do not line up.
@frozennorth I'm curious. If the building is supposed to be 200' from one corner to the other, do the state plane coords for those corners inverse at ...
Is it being processed with an additional 170mm from the antenna bottom of mount to the slant measure point? Typically you can enter a vertical HI to t...
Hoping to add comfort with my sympathies.
Those mortgage inspections or whatever other term you want to put on them aren't useless. They definitely are not a survey. The individual /company wh...
UFO clouds above Rainier portend ominous weather.
How many days will it take you to do this job for your prospective client? How much do you want to earn per day? How many extra days will it take if s...
@jdsimmons I'm not sure about Arizona but in some states the Clerk and Recorders office is responsible for the subdivision and land survey plats datab...
@jdsimmons Regardless of how it may have been labeled prior to your purchase. It is still property that is not yours and was never a part of your purc...
You mention a gross oversight on their part. I think the gross oversight occurred when you purchased your parcel without finding out what you were act...
If you have to have a completed survey to know who's land you are on, how do you know what land to survey before you complete the survey?
Do a google search for Action Heat. They have a bunch of products you might like.