Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 7, 2026 2:27 pm
Whether the survey is recorded or not shouldn't impact your survey. The pins either fit or they don't. I'm assuming they do since you didn't mention a...
@jon-payne Hey, how come our printer doesn't make cappuccino?
@duane-frymire Interesting case. I wish I knew why they held one monument and the bearing for the boundary line as Godowns interpreted the boundary in...
both are adamant the they sold to/bought to that pin. Since the above is true, that pin is the corner. But why do you insist there isn't 2 acres when...
Don't think it was convoluted or hard to understand at all. What a failure on Trimble's part not to have a pathway for receiving bug reports.
@menatwork Your instrument may not be the problem at all. Perhaps something about the tribrach has changed that allows a slight movement. Perhaps the ...
You can check the total station level using the zenith angle. Once you prove the total station level, you can use it to prove the tribrach bubble. The...
Don't hold off. There are a number of people here who get satisfaction out of imparting their wisdom or knowledge. Granted there are others who would ...
That is some culture that should have stayed in the Petri dish.
It has a significant effect but not a universal effect. Some companies will feel the pain, others will continue on as usual. If this is going to affec...
I don't know that I would have started the post with "rather large pain in my butt".
OK #16 Have you been trained in identifying wetlands? If not you open yourself up to liability and you have no defense when someone else claims there ...
That's what we used to cook Rocky Mountain Oysters. Double O branding iron?