AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
lurker
lurker
@lurker
Member Founder
Joined: December 5, 2014 5:56 pm
Last seen: October 7, 2026 2:27 pm
Topics: 11 / Replies: 1165
Reply
RE: Integrated surveying in Trimble Access

Just speculating. I do not believe the instrument actually takes that long to resolve the shot so I think the delay is somewhere else. My guess it is ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: NGS Storm Imagery for Ian

The link and where I went online only has the pre-event imagery. It would be cool to see the post event imagery.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Is it unethical and a conflict of interest to perform my own survey?

@oldpacer Just by your definition you already know those items are similar so I'm confused why you asked the question?

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Is it unethical and a conflict of interest to perform my own survey?

@bstrand I like what you've pointed out. Surveying your own property does not mean it is in your interest to reach a boundary solution in your favor. ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Pro glitch???

@t-ray I'm kind of curious how you used a digital level to put an elevation on those prisms that you use 0 for the rod height. Something needs to exp...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Pro glitch???

So some assumptions I'm making; occupied points 31,32, and 33 are all the same point and instrument setup. The only difference is they are different s...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Pro glitch???

I'm just part way through the raw but you seem to have a problem when sighting pn30 you have about 20 seconds difference in your zenith from the resec...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Pro glitch???

post the raw data so we can see what might be going on.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Hypothetical survey

Most of what back chain said I agree with except why is everyone ignoring the original split of 8 acres more or less. The north 2 acres remains whole ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: between parcel lines

@kevin-hines 18' long and 300' wide?

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Is it unethical and a conflict of interest to perform my own survey?

Can two adjoining property owners do their own survey for the purpose of exchanging property? If so does it only become unethical when one of the prop...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Monitoring Procedures - Am I Crazy/Wrong?

I'm assuming the station point and reference points are all control you established and the points being monitored are elsewhere. I think it is fundam...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: between parcel lines

@learner I was trying to visualize an easement between east west parcel lines but i think you are correct in suggesting they are referring to the nort...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: between parcel lines

I think there is an easement about 300' long running east west with a north line that is 18' south and a south line 36' south of the Northwest corner....

4 years ago
Page 31 / 59