AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
lurker
lurker
@lurker
Member Founder
Joined: December 5, 2014 5:56 pm
Last seen: October 6, 2026 11:25 pm
Topics: 11 / Replies: 1165
Reply
RE: Avoiding conflict between the symbol sets N + H + h and E + N

Surely both could be in the order of 100m at a point close to the zero-northing axis? I'm almost certain that there is not in any state, a state pl...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Horseshoes, hand grenades and water balloons

I don't understand why Holy Cow didn't put his pin in the right place to begin with.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Sunday drafting music

@flga-2-2 Yours was better.

3 years ago
Reply
3 years ago
Reply
RE: Temporary Easements on ROS

@bstrand I understand his position and it is certainly not unreasonable. However, I think the information is more valuable than trying to eliminate al...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Temporary Easements on ROS

Maybe this is an overbroad statement, but I can't imagine anything wrong with putting correct information on a survey as long as I was getting paid to...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Gps pole height

I think that would depend on how dense he is.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundary survey - how can I find them

I dont need perfect, just to be sure I'm inside the boundary. If you don't want it surveyed. Go to where you think the line is then move 50' toward...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS Antenna Mask Angle

I have always understood the reasoning to be too much added "noise" to the signal when traveling through that much additional atmosphere between the h...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Adjoining Deed References Wrong Property

@aliquot Maybe a bad assumption on my part, but I was assuming this adjoining parcel is a "new" parcel cut out of a parent tract. The new parcel canno...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: As-built surveys

Typically the engineers must certify that things were built to plan and note the differences. Sometimes it is the contractors' responsibility to submi...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Front lot line on the outside radius of a cul-de-sac

the question was is there a legal definition of front lot line where no zoning or subdivision regulations exist. It follows, since no zoning or sub...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Adjoining Deed References Wrong Property

I don't understand why you need an adjoining deed to set corners for a subject property. Do you have the subject property deed? Have you found enough ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Trust but verify

@one-cup-o-joe I'm trusting the Lord to make sure I never own a camel.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Disclaimers

@dmyhill Perhaps his wording was lacking, but I think he was complaining about surveying the deed vs the evidence of the boundary. Perhaps I'm wrong. ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: "Detail Oriented" Lot Owner

Come by my office and i will return them to you.

3 years ago
Page 21 / 59