AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
lurker
lurker
@lurker
Member Founder
Joined: December 5, 2014 5:56 pm
Last seen: October 6, 2026 11:25 pm
Topics: 11 / Replies: 1165
Reply
RE: What to do with calls for off line monuments along a senior line?

After 80 years of monumentation and occupation you don't think they own it?

2 years ago
Reply
RE: What to do with calls for off line monuments along a senior line?

I think if the line was meant to have bends in it then it would have been drawn that way in the first place. The adjoining properties will have monume...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: What to do with calls for off line monuments along a senior line?

The gun barrels have been there for 80 years, occupied to by the fencing and never disputed? They have become the corners. I don't see how this is eve...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: OPUS variation

It is not unheard of for the "base stations" that OPUS uses to have bad information. Antennas have been changed without their positions being updated ...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Battery Replacement Cover for Trimble R8

Ok, the search engine "corrected" my spelling and removed the X but I didn't notice until I just went back and tried it again.

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Battery Replacement Cover for Trimble R8

I did a google search for that store and got no results. How would one go about purchasing an item from XSurveying Store?

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Triple check your final work projects

I'd like to see Section Township and Range on every plat not because it is always helpful but because sometimes it is very helpful.

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Settings for VRS RTK using Trimble R12 and Access

Eddie as others have said, you are using US feet in your data collector while South Carolina operates on international feet. For the purposes of the S...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Spiral Curves Blah

I’m not seeing any sort of record of a take or an exception for the right of way in the deeds, so as far as I can tell it’s a prescriptive easement....

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Processing drone photos general questions

You should research Aggiesoft. It is a sophisticated imagery processor. I'm not well versed enough to flesh out its capabilities relative to other sof...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Description by Map only

And along dmyhill's train of thought, don't let the title companies change the lot 5 block 4 description to a thence thence thence description even wh...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Another "good" one

Help me out. What is a GPS grid? Am I to infer the basis of bearings is geodetic or am I to infer the basis of bearings is State Plane Grid but he use...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Description by Map only

Description by map only is very common here. Actually very predominate. Most people who own property have a deed saying they bought Lot 12 Block 3 of ...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Interference from airport

I have definitely had RTK interference that prevented getting a "fix" around enough airports to ascribe the problem to something associated with certa...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Deed Reader Pro Version 3 - Plot Deeds In Seconds

I agree with out of level. That doesn't mean I don't want to pay for a service. I also abhor the subscription payment format. I want to be able to buy...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: California Survey Costs

I might be tempted to say,"Show me the survey and the evidence showing you paid $500 for the survey and my survey will be free."

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Missing Alley Vacation in My Deed

Just saw your latest post. Before implying my client has any right to the alley, I want an example of how he has obtained the alley from the public. W...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Missing Alley Vacation in My Deed

What document created the alley and for whose benefit? Where is the indication this is an easement? If an easement was used to create the alley, there...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Virtual Pincushions

If I have a subdivision with original monuments at the block corners, and private surveyor monuments scattered between, record or no record those mo...

2 years ago
Page 15 / 59