AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
loyal
loyal
@loyal
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 11:11 pm
Last seen: June 28, 2026 8:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 3523
Reply
RE: Another Javad convert

$400 per hour? The attorney that I liked to work with charged $500 an hour, and that was 20 years ago. Loyal

7 years ago
Reply
RE: How to do an impossible survey

The gyro would be the HOT setup, but maybe not in the budget. Look up "plumbing a shaft," that's how it was done in the [good] old days. All ya need t...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: When you just feel completely stupid....

Wellllll...if it was a REAL Robot, then you could have told it to bring your hat over, and then return to the control point and get busy. Loyal

7 years ago
Reply
RE: New truck blues

YUP, when I ordered my new Survey Vehicle back in 1999, I went with an F-350 instead of an F-250 for that very reason. Loyal

7 years ago
Reply
RE: New truck blues

Just A. Surveyor, I feel your pain, although I have no need for a "new" (or used) vehicle anymore. My 2007 FJ Cruiser is more than adequate for my [ve...

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 985
Topic
Replies: 8
Views: 1037
Reply
RE: I took the FS Exam today.

Never give up, never surrender:

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Traverse Closure

Bill True! But no matter how you smear the 6" and .05' around, it doesn't really benefit the intermediate positions all that much. (of course I woul...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Traverse Closure

Old adage: A good traverse doesn't gain much (if anything) from adjustment. No amount of adjustment will fix a bad traverse. You got a GOOD one there....

7 years ago
Page 39 / 187