AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
loyal
loyal
@loyal
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 11:11 pm
Last seen: June 28, 2026 8:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 3523
Reply
RE: This could be fun

2 Million Dollars... 🙂

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Finger Prints

If your Patent turns out to be SMALLER, then does the State PAY YOU for the difference? ❓

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Anyone hear the NGS webinar on gravity?

I wished that I had known about this webinar (my fault). Hopefully it will be archived, and available (w/sound) in the near future. Loyal?ÿ?ÿ

7 years ago
Reply
RE: single base RTK with 3 constellations 50 km baselines

Sweet, looking forward to the Static v. RTK comparisons. 🙂

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Railway Survey Control Network

The same way I set up a Control Network for a Highway, Freeway, Canal, Water Line, Pipeline, Power Line, etc. Keep the Primary Control well outside o...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS Static Data Issue

Hence the Grover Cleveland

7 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS Static Data Issue

Maybe 50 Grover Cleveland(s) 🙂

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Manual of surveying instructions

@rtorluccio I am envious as hell, I'm still trying to find an 1855 and 1890. Loyal ?ÿ

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Manual of surveying instructions

Got those (and and half a dozen others).?ÿ

7 years ago
Reply
7 years ago
Reply
RE: Investments, IRA's, 401's etc.

I've never owned any stock (directly or indirectly), but if I HAD TO buy stock at this point, I would probably buy Boeing, and hope that it rebounds i...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: For Review and Comment - A Plat of Seven Patented Lode Mining Claims

I guess that the term "conflict" may be a bit confusing in this context.?ÿ OVERLAP is probably more accurate than "conflict," in the vast majority of...

7 years ago
Page 28 / 187