AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
loyal
loyal
@loyal
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 11:11 pm
Last seen: June 28, 2026 8:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 3523
Reply
RE: UPPER or Lower?

@holy-cow Most of the ones I see around here are as well. 

6 years ago
Reply
RE: UPPER or Lower?

@holy-cow I'm a single line (paragraph) per course guy too. I just completed an 82 course description (1,008.838 acres) and every course runs 3-4 LI...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: What do you tell your client?

Tell them the truth? 😎

6 years ago
Reply
RE: UPPER or Lower?

I dunno. The vast majority of the "plats" that I reference (use) in my work, are Official GLO Plats related to Official Surveys (Mostly Mineral Surve...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Accuacies of vernier transits

Maybe. There are many variables that come into play. Circle diameter, precision of vernier markings, overall quality (and condition) of the entire in...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Work Ethic

Potter Stewart Great quote that is applicable to MANY "things" (scenarios, concepts, evidence, etc.)

7 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS base external battery options

Used them (Auto/Motorcycle) for years, with excellent results. The newer GNSS units use a LOT less power than the "old stuff," but radios still pull a...

7 years ago
Page 25 / 187