AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
loyal
loyal
@loyal
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 11:11 pm
Last seen: June 28, 2026 8:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 3523
Reply
RE: 5600 ppm?

Trimble 5600 ??? 💡 ?ÿ

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Railroad Challenge

OOPS. I just noticed a typo in the above solution: Chord       Degree     Delta        Radius ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Railroad Challenge

The linked scans are really hard to read (for me), even with a magnifying glass. Both spirals appear to be Searles spirals (1?ø spiral delta, 3 x 50 ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Dr Charles Schwarz has died

Sorry to here this. I met Dr. Schwarz back in 2007 in Silver Spring MD. He was certainly a huge contributor to the science of geodesy. RIP

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Traveling During the Age of Covid

I've probably related this story before, but here goes; About 30 days after 9-11, I boarded a KLM 747 for a flight from Minneapolis/St Paul to Amster...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Lockdown

ASSUMING that current trends continue??? I suspect that things will start to open up a bit in May here in Southwest Wyoming, but I'm not going to hold...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Tilt of Earth's Axis and Surveying

Just think what the surveyors on Uranus have to deal with! Tilt 97.77?ø relative to orbit... 😯

6 years ago
Page 24 / 187