AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
loyal
loyal
@loyal
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 11:11 pm
Last seen: June 28, 2026 8:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 3523
Topic
5 years ago
Replies: 5
Views: 582
Reply
RE: PLSS Contracts

Individual Contracts can be found in the National Archives, but that's a whole different ball of wax.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: PLSS Contracts

Annual Report of the Commissioner of the Land Department to the Secretary of Interior These reports generally have a tabulation of survey costs for e...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: 1868 Manual

Aha... J.H. Hawes! I have a copy of the 1882 edition w/ an appendix added after the 1868 edition (Facsimile Reprint by Carben Surveying Reprints 1977)...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: 1868 Manual

1868 Manual? I don't remember ever seeing a reference to such a critter. C. Albert White has a copy of Circular 22, dated June 10, 1868 in his book, b...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Mound of stone alongsideƒ??

It all gets back to DOCUMENTATION. If (big IF in most cases around here), the retracement surveyor clearly states exactly what he/she DID (found, set,...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Mound of stone alongsideƒ??

I dunno Dave, there was a time when the GLO policy was to set Brass Caps (on pipes) alongside the extant stones, it could be that Mr. Walker did somet...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Most recent client list

WOW! In 36+ years of private practice, I don't think that I've had that many clients in total (well maybe). This is one of the things that I really li...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Plat Narrative

@mightymoe If Loyal steps across the boundary line and enters into the interior mess that's probably there,,,,,,I will be so disappointed with him,,,,...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Plat Narrative

The "Subdivision(s)" in question were surveyed by a father & son team in 1964 & 1965 (both were Registered Engineers & Land Surveyors), an...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Plat Narrative

@gene-kooper Some of the U.S.G.S elevations (including both contours & Bench Marks) predate NGVD29 by quite a bit (1901 Topographic Map) and BMs w...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Plat Narrative

@mark-mayer Ya can't make this stuff up! Actually I HAVE seen worse...much worse. On the upside, it tells me more about his survey, than the author p...

5 years ago
Topic
5 years ago
Replies: 24
Views: 1189
Reply
RE: State Plane Coordinates for Arkansas

Everything that you need to know about Arkansas SPC ?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: State Plane Coordinates for Arkansas

NOAA Manual NOS NGS 5 USGS Professional Paper 1395 ?ÿCentral Meridian for both North Zone (0301) and South Zone (0302) 92?ø West YES, the Stat...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: BLM websites down?

I see that the GLO Records site is down (but I don't use it very often) It does come in handy from time to time though.

5 years ago
Page 10 / 187