AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
leegreen
leegreen
@leegreen
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: August 21, 2011 7:32 am
Last seen: September 23, 2026 4:07 pm
Topics: 73 / Replies: 2114
Reply
RE: Cambridge MA vertical datum

I was told by a local surveyor the intent was to not have negative elevations. So they created Cambridge datum at higher elevation. This is what my me...

5 years ago
Topic
Replies: 17
Views: 2542
Reply
RE: How's your memory: your old Topcon receivers?

With those old units, we had to use a different app to control radio settings. So if TRU doesn't work, you may need to use Modem_TPS. If can't figure ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: How's your memory: your old Topcon receivers?

@kelly?ÿ I think you mean 100 minutes, or seconds, not 100 hours. Yes, TRU can do most anything, including turn off radio. Have you looked to see i...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: How's your memory: your old Topcon receivers?

@kelly?ÿ Pretty sure Magnet construct only supports only new GNSS recievers. Not Hiper Lite. It may connect, but will not work properly.?ÿ You may h...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: How's your memory: your old Topcon receivers?

@kelly?ÿ I will look for the setting in PC-CDU. I'm sure it is there, I don't have a Hiper Lite. No Android app for this. It works with old Windows ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: How's your memory: your old Topcon receivers?

Sounds like your base unit is resetting upon power-up. Go through your settings in PC-CDU and check for this.?ÿ I would load a demo version of TopSur...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: iPhone 13 LiDAR for mh dips

I don't have an iPhone, so can't help much. However, from what I have read apple may not export a LAS file, it exports a mesh such as STL. Pix4d has ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon HiPer Lite+ : Which to Use, PC-CDU or TRU?

I think PC-CDU v7.12 is the last version. Try connecting via a 9 PIN COM port on your PC??ÿ Don't use USB for firmware update on those units. If you...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon HiPer Lite+ : Which to Use, PC-CDU or TRU?

Use PC-CDU on those older units.?ÿ I have found TRU will not find these. Also make certain to leave those plugs in the USB ports. The pin config for ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Floor plans of the house - disto vs total station

Good job for a scanner. Here is an example using 16 scans @ 90 seconds per scan. About 15 minutes of post-processing.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Linear Regression with Ordinary Least Squares

@MathTeacher Here are a few linear regression reports from InRoads. You are correct, it appears at least one point is on the opposite side of the lin...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Sokkia SRX for Parts

Contact Troy at Geo-Tronics.com to fix your edm.?ÿ

5 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: QuickCogo Software

The website says "Compatible with Windows XP through Windows 10". Therefore it will work on a Windows 10 tablet. You may want to use a wireless keybo...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Old school skills

The only one I have not done is?ÿ "Used a dip needle" I've used the blue-line ammonia copier.?ÿ Was just talking with a codes guy last week who was a...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble S7 persistent radio problems

My Topcon GT-1001 works great for me with Magnet Field. I'm setting tool points in a cleanroom (car chip manufacturing) for past 8 months with a toler...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble S7 persistent radio problems

@350rocketmike?ÿ Just brand loyalty is all it is. Topcon and Sokkia are one company (merged a few years ago), so they are identical. Topcon is sold ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble S7 persistent radio problems

Wow! Someone admitting to a problem with a Trimble gear, how could it be. You'd best trade it for a more reliable TOPCON.?ÿ At least that is what othe...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Lot line adjustment or Csm

Here northern NY State I've had 2 separate clients in different counties that need to merge two adjoining deed parcels. The planning boards are callin...

5 years ago
Page 13 / 110