AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
laxbobcatsurveyor
laxbobcatsurveyor
@laxbobcatsurveyor
Free
Joined: November 8, 2017 6:57 pm
Last seen: September 28, 2026 7:00 am
Topics: 16 / Replies: 28
Topic
Forum
Replies: 9
Views: 838
Reply
RE: Used Top Loading Total Station Bag

I should expand.?ÿ Im looking for a Top Loading backpack to be more specific.

7 years ago
Forum
Topic
Forum
Replies: 2
Views: 754
Reply
RE: GTS-825A FOR SALE

I'm assuming this has been sold, but wanted to check.?ÿ If not I am interested.

7 years ago
Forum
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 649
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 868
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 518
Reply
RE: Change Prism Constant Carlson Survey Edit-Process Raw Data

Perfect that’s what I was looking for.  Thank you sir

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Change Prism Constant Carlson Survey Edit-Process Raw Data

Did you just change the prism constant somewhere, or did you have to change all distance measurements?

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Change Prism Constant Carlson Survey Edit-Process Raw Data

In edit process raw data there are measured distances. ?ÿThere is also referenced coordinates. ?ÿIf I update the distances manually will I need to upd...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: SurvCE connect to Topcon 815a

I am, I think I figured it out.?ÿ Seems you have to go into STD (F2) option on the instrument before it recognizes a connection in SurvCE.?ÿ Im guessi...

8 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 1028
Reply
RE: SurvCE comp irons from Plats

Ahhh I see occupy point is "starting point" Bearing entered from plat Zen 90deg horz dist from plat entered, calculate then store if needed.?ÿ Easy en...

8 years ago
Topic
Replies: 12
Views: 1046
Reply
RE: Reciprocity and PR licensing

Thanks for all the insight and help.?ÿ I have passed the FS and PS through NCEES, and am licensed in NC.?ÿ Every state contacted so far will accept th...

8 years ago
Topic
Replies: 10
Views: 3930
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 637
Reply
RE: Emlib Rover

That was my thinking as well.?ÿ I picture it being as productive is the old L1/L2 receivers.?ÿ I was thinking of just using for Grid Ties, and thought...

9 years ago
Forum
Topic
9 years ago
Forum
Replies: 2
Views: 805
Page 2 / 3