AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
latahgps
latahgps
@latahgps
Member Founder
Joined: September 10, 2021 9:27 pm
Last seen: August 31, 2026 4:48 pm
Topics: 7 / Replies: 6
Reply
RE: American made drones?

There is a small company in Post Falls, ID that designs and manufactures drones. Go to; /p> They will be soon selling a DJI sized drone that they ...

1 month ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 829
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 1037
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 522
Reply
RE: Marking semi-permanent control points on masonry

@party-chef ?ÿThis is what we have been using for years on curbs.?ÿ Extruded curbs have too much aggerate to chisel so we started using a grinder.?ÿ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: connecting to network

This is an older video but give it a try. ?ÿ

5 years ago
Topic
Topic
Replies: 26
Views: 2075
Reply
RE: How do you relax and take your mind away from work?

I go down into the basement, close the door and work on my stained glass projects.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: What I ask of Surveyors

Most schools miss one of the best tools they have.?ÿ That being internships.?ÿ They are a few schools that rotate their students.?ÿ Many be a quarter ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: What I ask of Surveyors

About a month ago an Engineering company called and asked if I could setup some GPS equipment to do a survey job.?ÿ They needed someone to topo a buil...

5 years ago
Topic
5 years ago
Replies: 8
Views: 551
Topic
Replies: 10
Views: 1175