AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
LA Forester
LA Forester
@la-forester
Free
Joined: June 21, 2017 5:39 pm
Topics: 1 / Replies: 8
Reply
RE: The Steel Pretzel from 1962

paden cash, post: 438828, member: 20 wrote: Single bituminous treatment is usually referred to as "oil and chip" here in the rectangular states. ;)Or...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Leaf Identification Quiz

paden cash, post: 436339, member: 20 wrote: I also have never seen a sycamore with the type of seed pods shown in the photos, although I went with th...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Hi, I'm from the government and I'm here to help...

A Harris, post: 434893, member: 81 wrote: Howdy LA Forester,Having a sense of humor will go far here............. Believe me, after 21 years of serv...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Hi, I'm from the government and I'm here to help...

Holy Cow, post: 434882, member: 50 wrote: O I C! Lower Alabama. Is that an elevation thing, a latitudinal thing or a lifestyle thing? According to...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Hi, I'm from the government and I'm here to help...

Holy Cow, post: 434859, member: 50 wrote: Confused myself for a second. I saw LA and thought of Los Angeles, not Louisiana. Was trying to imagine be...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Hi, I'm from the government and I'm here to help...

Gene Kooper, post: 434852, member: 9850 wrote: Do you offer mediation services, too? Whoa, no need to get personal here.:eek:

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Hi, I'm from the government and I'm here to help...

Nate The Surveyor, post: 434842, member: 291 wrote: Dont get your dozer before your transit!:)N Actually, I have three of these as well. One I own a...

9 years ago