AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
Kevin Spear PE
Kevin Spear PE
@kevin-spear-pe
Free
Joined: March 24, 2017 10:05 am
Topics: 0 / Replies: 9
Reply
RE: LDD 2006 problem

Edward Reading, post: 420304, member: 132 wrote: Are you serious? Not sure about you, but where I'm from $2,100 a YEAR is not inexpensive for CAD soft...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: LDD 2006 problem

Stephen Ward, post: 420314, member: 1206 wrote: I don't like the subscription model because I think it takes away the incentive for them to update the...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: LDD 2006 problem

Zoidberg, post: 419450, member: 8841 wrote: It's quite frustrating to imagine that the only way to operate software that I legally bought and own is t...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: SurvCE and Civil 3d

As with anything tech, i would suggest revisiting the survey workflow in C3D. For 85-90 percent of the reasons to generate linework, the tools work gr...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: LDD 2006 problem

FL/GA PLS., post: 419311, member: 379 wrote: [USER=11959]@Squirltech[/USER]Heck, I still use LDD 2006 and C3D 2010. They work fine on the same compute...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Drone Shopping - What Kind of Tablet do I need?

To answer the OP's question, you will be better suited with 3G or other cell connection in the tablet. Typically, the drone will have on board storage...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Drone Shopping - What Kind of Tablet do I need?

Andy J, post: 417065, member: 44 wrote: so no responses.... I'll say as a boundary surveyor that doesn't do much topo or commercial work, I don't see...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: State of the Drones 2017

Shelby H. Griggs PLS, post: 419328, member: 335 wrote: I can more or less agree with that, however, I guess as an owner/employee of a full on aerial m...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Applying Drones to Surveying & Engineering Today

First, let me say we are a reseller for both 3DR and Autodesk. Drones and photogrammetry can be very useful with or without ground control. It all dep...

10 years ago