AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
kevin-hines
kevin-hines
@kevin-hines
Free
Joined: March 5, 2014 9:16 am
Last seen: November 19, 2024 10:38 am
Topics: 30 / Replies: 844
Reply
RE: USED TRIMBLE R10 KITS

Missing information from the instructions given. Try again, please.

3 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: You guys! Big move incoming...

If we have to get away from this perfect forum to begin with, I would prefer a clean slate of threads/topics with the option to view/reference them fr...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Mason & Dixon by Thomas Pynchon

@gary_g Thank you sir... I look forward to reading the reimagined history.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Mason & Dixon by Thomas Pynchon

@Wendell I just made the donation of $55 for Mason & Dixon re-imagined by Thomas Pynchon. Unfortunately, I messed up and hit the donate button w...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Mason & Dixon by Thomas Pynchon

@gary_g Kevin Hines 1179 W. Parks Drive Raymond, MS 39154 I'll get get the donation made to Wendell now and a check in the mail for shipping i...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: If you can live with this, don't apply for a job here.

@norman-oklahoma ...but bypass 3 floors for the remaining 37? I can see multiple elevators with one set servicing floors 1 thru 20 and the second s...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: If you can live with this, don't apply for a job here.

Floors 2, 3 & 4 must be restricted provided the first floor is the same as the ground floor.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Dr. David R. Knowles, PE, PLS, PhD

My condolences to the family and friends. Dr. Knowles was one of the few that encouraged me to pursue licensure.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Mason & Dixon by Thomas Pynchon

Are Gary and I the only two surveyors on this forum that reads the accounts of our predecessors?

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Edge of road vs centerline

Your deed and your neighbors deed should read something like "Lot 5, Lincoln Village Subdivision". If that is the case, you only own the limits of sa...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Mason & Dixon by Thomas Pynchon

I'll start the bidding at $40.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Enthusiasm and ego dashed

I get targeted adds, regardless of the search engine. Just more proof that our lives are more transparent than we care to admit. I have been told usi...

3 years ago
Page 2 / 44