AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
kevin-hines
kevin-hines
@kevin-hines
Free
Joined: March 5, 2014 9:16 am
Last seen: November 19, 2024 10:38 am
Topics: 30 / Replies: 844
Reply
RE: Edward Henry Kooper, Alliance NE

My condolences. I think I am safe to say your father found peace in his family. An unsung hero of our greatest generation!

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Fundraising Forum

@wendell How is the fund raising campaign going?

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Greetings from the Bay Area

Welcome to the forum. There are some major changes planned in the near future. Read the past threads regarding the RPLS.com.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Leading Zero

Its an individual preference item. I prefer using the zero as a place holder. I found that I don't mess-up as much when keying in deed description i...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: HP 35s + Case *LIKE NEW*

@wendell Do you have the manual for this calculator, or will it have to be downloaded from the internet?

3 years ago
Reply
RE: New engineers vs land surveyors and others

@flga-2-2 I never had the hearing, but did get a letter informing me I was approved to test after I had sent my formal response and request for a hea...

3 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: New engineers vs land surveyors and others

I got approved to sit for my Kansas license in 2020 via the experience path after initially being rejected due to "failure to meet the education requi...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Alabama specific PLS exam prep material

Things have changed drastically since I became licensed in Alabama in 2007, but this will help. 1. Know the Standards of Practice inside and out. 2....

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Monument moves

Interesting....I didn't realize you had that much movement in your area... Of the 3 mo09numents mentioned, how close are they to a fault line?

3 years ago
Reply
RE: SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT for SurveyorConnect Members

Will you be transferring everyone's profile and log-on from SC to the new RPLS.com blog, or does everyone start at ground zero?

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Playmobil City Action Surveyor *NIB*

I'll start the bidding at $50.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: The Journals of Lewis and Clark

....final offer...$155.00

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Fundraising Forum

@rj-schneider it appears to indicate the number of responses the thread has received...the more responses, the fuller the page gets.

3 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 435
Topic
Replies: 16
Views: 1275
Page 3 / 44