AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
kevin-hines
kevin-hines
@kevin-hines
Free
Joined: March 5, 2014 9:16 am
Last seen: November 19, 2024 10:38 am
Topics: 30 / Replies: 844
Reply
RE: Looking for a few books

I'm not sure if this is going to be beneficial to anyone, but here it is none-the-less. Wattles Publications in Tustin, CA is still in business. If y...

3 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Trimble 5700 / R7 date log file is 2004, not 2023. how to set receiver time and date?

I always thought the receiver's data/time stamp was part of the data stream from the atomic clocks in the satellite system. The local time should be ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Unsurveyed Lines

No, but I will include lines surveyed by other surveyors and site the source survey, surveyor of record, and date signed/sealed. I do this ONLY after...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Senior Rights

Evaluation of the field evidence, usually clears up most of those discrepancies. At least they have for me in the past. To answer your question, ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: History of Land Surveying in New Mexico

One of the most interesting survey related issues for Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, and California is the international border. I used to have a 4 volu...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: What do you do when you don't trust...

Give him a written evaluation. Put his good and bad qualities & habits on paper for him to read & acknowledge, making sure to keep the critic...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Adjoining Deed References Wrong Property

@tdblack31 If you ask the tax assessor's office to pull the archived card (recorded before it went to a digital system), there will be a reference. T...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Adjoining Deed References Wrong Property

You will probably have to research the chain of title for the previous deed references. You may want to check with the tax assessor to see what they ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Using color on survey plats?

My preference is to use different line weights to emphasize importance. I will use colored hatching to differentiate between a newly created permanen...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Land survey for permits

@peter-lothian One also has to consider the standards at the time of the original survey vs. the standards of today.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Land survey for permits

It will help if you let us know where you are located.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Uncertain

...a young real estate attorney trying to write his/her first deed and failing.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: How long is too long? Seriously

#3, maybe not a poor business man, but a thorough researcher. I would make sure the adjacent owners (if listed) are current, and no new divisions hav...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS Satellite Surveying

@jon-payne You snuck by when I was on the road to Memphis. Congratulations.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS Satellite Surveying

@glenn-borkenhagen Thanks Glenn!!!! I'll take it. I'll PM you my information.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Geodetic Network Analysis & Optimal Design

$70 @native1 I'm not bidding to run up the price, just trying to get values reference materials for my library to help me improve my knowledge &...

3 years ago
Page 1 / 44