Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Here is a topo map of the area with the barangay of Taloyan just to the east of where this property might be. The map doesn't ID the watercourse as "...
Bill93, post: 447974, member: 87 wrote: Can you find any lines near there that look like the sketch? None of the features seem to align near the righ...
Apparently there are 2 Barangays Agdao about 8 miles apart near Malasiqui. The one I mentioned above is the wrong one. The correct WGS lat/long is N...
My plot above yields 17+ hectares, obviously a lot bigger than the deed....
I think Paul is right, the last course is missing. Looks like it follows the creek to point 7 and then probably leaves the creek and follows a straigh...
mattsib79, post: 394535, member: 1138 wrote: There are no sections. This is colonial. Gaps and overlaps are fairly common ummong patents. This is a li...
I bet they meant the monument is 3 feet long, making it hard to pull out?
br>"The party that made 329 setups in 7 hours and 55 minutes. Working in area of extreme grades."They don't mention it, but the I-man's last name was ...
You are flat wrong and you are licensed in KY, no?KRS 322.010 (10)(a) 1.h says that land surveying includes but is not limited to:> Measuring and l...
> He will not be relying upon said line for building any improvements. Unless he is going to pretty much immediately remove the lath then you have ...
I would check with some of the older surveyors/firms in town to see if they'd done some work in the area.I'd also contact the adjoining land owners an...
An Almost Rectangular That Size Is 4.8 AcresPaul must have thought the intent of my post was to ask for help in interpreting the description. LOL! I a...
One local attorney here prepared descriptions that were written entirely backwards. North was actually south, east was actually west...etc. Made for ...
The original and second records of that description don't say anything about it not being a surveyed description etc.That parcel and my client's come ...
"and did have the correct language".I've never seen a phrase in a description such as that last line... In any event it is a meaningless statement and...