AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
ken
ken
@ken
Free
Joined: April 6, 2011 8:45 pm
Topics: 52 / Replies: 177
Reply
Reply
2 years ago
Forum
Topic
3 years ago
Forum
Replies: 1
Views: 784
Topic
Forum
Replies: 2
Views: 898
Topic
3 years ago
Forum
Replies: 1
Views: 1021
Reply
RE: Carlson BRx6+

?ÿ Just got the BRx6+, so I'm not entirely sure yet.?ÿ But I can say that the BRx5 was damn good in the canopy. This past summer I was staking out to...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: I have a new problem...Got a file from an Engineer thru contractor. I use Carlson Survey 2019w/Intellicad, this looks like C3D

Couple things: With dealing with contractors, make sure they give you time to review the files and plans.?ÿ I know, best laid plans. They all went to ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: The best tripod for Leica robotic total station

My opinion, use the Leica wood tripods.?ÿ I have used the Dutch hill composite, Trimax...always fall back to the woodies for stability.

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Captivate vs Icon site

It has two face measurements now. Guess the new release is pretty darn good, but I haven't seen it yet.?ÿ?ÿ

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Hiper V and Surv Ce

I've seen some pretty gross errors with Topcon. Especially in networks.?ÿ Salesman don't go over them, because most don't know.?ÿ ?ÿI had a rover go b...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Problem Source: Carlson, GeoMax or Me?

I might try a reboot of the Carlson on the collecor. Then checking the firmware on the data collector, through Juniper. It's up 1.8.9 or some such t...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: It always irritates me

Truth be told, that's why I kept chatting w/ him.   When he started off with a "it'll take you a half-hour to do it," I was just overjoyed t...

7 years ago
Reply
7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 13
Views: 1248
Reply
RE: Civil 3d additional surface procedure

Add a boundary under the surface.?ÿ There are a few types...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Another surveyor's invoice.

The prices don't vary much from this when the market turns.?ÿ Always a race to the bottom!

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson file extensions

You can rack your brain trying to figure these kinda things out.?ÿ If the easy fixes don't work it might be worth an uninstall and reinstall.?ÿ

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Total station and robots with built in SurvCE or survey software

Geomax may give you that option. We have a Geomax Zoom90 with onboard SurvCE.?ÿ Works pretty darn good I must say.?ÿ?ÿ

8 years ago
Reply
RE: SurvCE comp irons from Plats

Point in direction and Manual traverse will do what you need. There is one thing that I have brought to the attention of Carlson that irritates me. I'...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Local Geoid Creation for Carlson BRX6+ Hardware

With your Carlson purchase you should have gotten a license for Carlson X-Port . Get in touch with your Carlson Rep and they can help .?ÿ?ÿ

8 years ago
Page 1 / 12