AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Keith
Keith
@keith
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 3:32 pm
Topics: 55 / Replies: 1994
Reply
RE: How could this happen?

So, what's the problem? 😉

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Latitudinal curve layout

Jerry,You are right and we knew how to run a curve and we had the '47 Manual to advise.I doubt, with GPS equipment now days, I would not know how to r...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Error Analysis Problem

Error Analysis Problem - CORRECTION;-)

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Determine East 50' of This Lot

No further comment necessary!

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Keith? "you can't sell what you don't own" Your Opinion

CitesYou really don't get my meaning of this bogus statement,AS IT RELATES TO LAND SURVEYING?

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Keith? "you can't sell what you don't own" Your Opinion

I think I asked for a cite to this bogus idea once? Nothing came up that was related to surveying.How about you, do you have a cite that relates to w...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Keith? "you can't sell what you don't own" Your Opinion

My favorite exampleIt is bogus in the context of land surveying and that is what we are about!

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Keith? "you can't sell what you don't own" Your Opinion

My favorite exampleTom,I would hope that you are right, but some of the flippant statements here tend to make me think that some technicians doing the...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Keith? "you can't sell what you don't own" Your Opinion

Here is another one of ny favorites!Surveyors creat gaps and overlaps!That is a result of using the bogus concept of "selling what you don't own"!

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Keith? "you can't sell what you don't own" Your Opinion

Stephen,I am sure you have read the comments that I referred to, about non-acceptance of junior corners?If in fact junior corners are summarily dismis...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Nail in Tree (Affects of Non-Blazing)

I remember back in day when I did have permission to blaze a tree on private property, an she was not happy with the results!Guess we should have made...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Determine East 50' of This Lot

Expert measurers will never understand the concept!

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Keith? "you can't sell what you don't own" Your Opinion

Thanks JB and David,I really did not think that my bogus claim on the statement should be that difficult to understand?It simply is a bogus reason for...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Determine East 50' of This Lot

First of all......get rid of the phrase, "you can't sell what you don't own" from your thought processes!

13 years ago
Reply
RE: 1/2 Of PLSS Lot

Paden,What you describe is all part of the "bogus theory" that I continually post about!In other words, only chapter 3 is used and that procedure woul...

14 years ago
Reply
Reply
14 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: Earth to Keith...Come in Keith... (-.-. --.-)

Got it Paden,Will answer this morning, but not t home and have my iPad. Maybe I don't have all my material to help.Will do what I can.Keith

14 years ago
Page 2 / 103