AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Josh4
Josh4
@josh4
Free
Joined: September 19, 2016 2:18 pm
Topics: 2 / Replies: 20
Reply
RE: Leica GS18T and Galileo

To answer your question about whether you are using the satellites in your solution.?ÿ The first thing is go to satellite tracking and check the box f...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Discriminatory job posting (per Facebook)

Are you telling me RODgirl sounds better? HA!

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Business Owners - Side Projects/Ventures

Yes, one maxim I have is "stick with what you know". I am a surveyor, a mapmaker and I have to remind myself that the only thing we are limited to in ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: rollover or year 2000?

The short answer to your problem would be to change your base to output RTCM 2.3 and then the rover could accept it. Depending on what kind of base yo...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: "Splain something to me"

Here in Georgia, we have a nice law that limits our liability to 6 years from the time the survey was done. He has no liability for damages with the o...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: "Splain something to me"

The thing is, they don't respect your work. It is just a means to an end.?ÿ

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Sat View Mobile Phone Accuracy

This app called GNSS compare is what you are looking for. It will show all the satellites that your GPS is tracking on your phone and signal strength....

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Filing fee

I charge $125 just to record the plat.?ÿ Josh Lewis 4 Atlanta GA

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Archives - what to keep

What to do with old records? Scan them into a database, make them searchable by multiple fields including address, make them available to the public a...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Replace Leica CS20 with Allegro MX?

I am running both, CS20's and?ÿCarson Surveyor 2. I outfit my crews with a GS16 and TS16, and I give my crews both data collectors too. I only run the...

8 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 1207
Reply
RE: LEICA GS10/15 GNSS BASE

?ÿ ?ÿmake sure the antenna wire is connected properly. If you have another cable swap it out.go into the controller that is connected to the base and ...

8 years ago
Topic
Replies: 11
Views: 1045
Reply
RE: Exporting gsi from Leica Sprinter 250m

To connect a Leica device to a computer you have to download the drivers manually?ÿfrom Leica My world. Leica does not release their drivers, so you h...

8 years ago
Reply
8 years ago
Reply
RE: Laying out 10,000s of points quickly?

The flagshooter thing and an assistant looks like the fastest way to go in the immediate future. However, if you are pretty good with tech, I will sha...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Remote Sensing

Yeah, what he said.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Buyer BEWARE

Thank you for your post. I run Carlson and Leica equipment. I have been keeping up with Carlson/Juniper data collectors. I run mostly Carlson Survey2 ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Quite under impressed

I would not give them shit. We set case law by having a jury award a higher price than we asked for and set a precedent?ÿfor case law in Georgia for t...

8 years ago
Page 1 / 2