Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
Jonathan Cooper
Free
Joined: October 6, 2020 10:37 am
Follow
RE: fingerprints
@aliquot?ÿ I understand what you are saying.?ÿ The good news is that continuing education is about to get easier.?ÿ It appears that they are moving ou...
6 years ago
Forum
RE: fingerprints
This is a state legislature mandate in Texas for most professions for the Criminal background check.?ÿ This was mandated by the Legislature for Survey...
6 years ago
Forum
RE: Shortage of PCs?
He just built me a new workstation for working from home!
6 years ago
Forum
RE: Shortage of PCs?
Below is my son's contact info.?ÿ He can probably custom build for you quicker.?ÿ He will find the parts that work together and that ship quickly. J...
6 years ago
Forum
RE: Hello! New from Texas
@brad-ott?ÿ That is amazing!?ÿ And involved in surveying!
6 years ago
Forum
RE: Hello! New from Texas
I found RPLS today recently and have been following it on LinkedIn.?ÿ I enjoy the posts and the comments.?ÿ Some of them have been very interesting an...
6 years ago
Forum