AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Jon Payne
Jon Payne
@jon-payne
Free
Joined: July 6, 2010 9:31 pm
Last seen: August 4, 2026 7:54 am
Topics: 189 / Replies: 1446
Reply
RE: NSPS CERTIFIED SURVEY TECHNICIAN ?

Lack Of Education Opportunity?> You want young people to choose the profession? You need to figure out how to pay them more.Amen!When I employed so...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Question?

BrianI practice in the same general area as the original poster. I think his concern falls in line with this scenario for "finding corners" ---Realto...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: chainsaw recs.... go.

And offer an additional price for under brushing the boundary line as well.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: PhD Question

PaulI figured you would have a pretty full list.Your charting of the surveying programs and reporting on here is very helpful.Thanks

13 years ago
Reply
RE: PhD Question

Thanks for all of the replies. That helps a great deal.

13 years ago
Topic
13 years ago
Replies: 22
Views: 2115
Reply
RE: Ethics, please.

I wonder if the board came to that decision based on the long form / short form issue?I'm not familiar with the terms because a plat is a plat is a pl...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Ethics, please.

>... I'm not at all surprised that the board refused to hear evidence or make a determination of who is right/wrong regarding the boundary location...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Rough Layout cost

I did this on about 13 miles of new subdivision road through the woods. Worked like a charm. When I came back after the clearing to mark the design ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Right of Entry when property is fully fenced in with gate?

> Here in NH we do not have ROE laws. I always ask. I look at it from the perspective of the landowner. If it were my property, I would like it if ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Black Helicopters Overhead While Surveying

Part of Fort Campbell is in the county I live in.There have been many days that I just packed the gear up and gave up on working. Too much noise from...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson 2014 Survey for Intellicad

If you are talking completely custom with custom commands, I can't help.However, if you are talking about a custom toolbar that has a set of standard ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson 2014 Survey for Intellicad

You can right click in the toolbar area and add any of the several preloaded toolbars.In order to move them to a different position, hover the mouse o...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Schonstedt is broken needs repair

+1 on Great service and people.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Congratulations to Jon Payne

I had to re-order the posts by date to see what you meant.I've received the other honor on more than one occasion. Unfortunately it doesn't usually c...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Congratulations to Jon Payne

Thanks Ryan.That application phase in the afternoon really drove home how time consuming survey calculations were in that time frame. My group came u...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Congratulations to Jon Payne

Thanks Dave.It was great having you at the conference. I really enjoyed your class and took away some great information from your presentation. I he...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Congratulations to Jon Payne

> for being named the Kentucky Association of Professional Surveyors 2014 Surveyor of the Year! He is also the current President of the Association...

13 years ago
Page 48 / 82