AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Jon Payne
Jon Payne
@jon-payne
Free
Joined: July 6, 2010 9:31 pm
Last seen: August 4, 2026 7:54 am
Topics: 189 / Replies: 1446
Topic
5 years ago
Replies: 0
Views: 375
Topic
5 years ago
Replies: 0
Views: 381
Topic
5 years ago
Replies: 0
Views: 357
Reply
RE: Ethics Question?

It is a tough decision to not help a client get their work done.?ÿ But, if you would be uncomfortable with having your name associated with the projec...

5 years ago
Topic
5 years ago
Replies: 0
Views: 369
Topic
5 years ago
Replies: 0
Views: 450
Topic
5 years ago
Replies: 0
Views: 644
Topic
5 years ago
Replies: 0
Views: 397
Reply
RE: Do you charge more than your competitors?

Yes and No. Sometimes what I charge is higher than my colleagues (I am not competing with them because I am not particularly worried about who gets w...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Fed up with Foresters

Also note the definition of "established property line". There are several ways marking lines for timber harvest happens in my neck of the woods.?ÿ O...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: My First legal description as writtien for a lab I submitted.....

@norman-oklahoma I don't know why such a small change matters to me, but I much prefer the bearing from than bearing to in order to tie to the 1/4 cor...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: My First legal description as writtien for a lab I submitted.....

I've been prepping an online CPD course on property descriptions, so I recently was browsing through Wattles text.?ÿ He suggests going beyond left or ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Field Genius

I did the trial run of it on my phone for a bit while playing around with one of the South brand GPS units.?ÿ Ended up putting the full software insta...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: LOMR-F Question

@holy-cow?ÿ Thanks.?ÿ Getting him connected with a contractor to detach and fill in with such a spanner may be the best course of action.?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: LOMR-F Question

@james-vianna Thanks James.?ÿ That was another option I suggested to him.?ÿ After looking at the hoops to get a letter stating there is no or minimal...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: LOMR-F Question

IPaC may be what I was needing to know.?ÿ Looks like I can generate project area data and then do a consult with USFWS.?ÿ Looking at that website now.

5 years ago
Topic
5 years ago
Replies: 5
Views: 1017
Reply
RE: Is this practice acceptable in your office?

I don't think I've ever seen a drawing using this method of labeling for all of the calls.?ÿ I may have to label one this way just to see how I like i...

5 years ago
Topic
5 years ago
Replies: 12
Views: 1284
Reply
RE: The future of surveying

@paden-cash?ÿ You can get close to this with minimal effort (at least for in house purposes) with a smartphone and google mymaps.?ÿ Just create points...

5 years ago
Page 37 / 82