AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Jon Payne
Jon Payne
@jon-payne
Free
Joined: July 6, 2010 9:31 pm
Last seen: August 4, 2026 7:54 am
Topics: 189 / Replies: 1446
Reply
RE: Deed interpretation

"...the meanders of the low water line of said River..." seems to be the monument.?ÿ The trees/pipes hopefully help define this location.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Laws and Regulations

@michigan-left Ever follow up and double check them? A friend who has a construction company was given some very bad advice from his accountant.?ÿ On...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Field managment

A further consideration when letting employees take a company vehicle home would be insurance in case of accidents.?ÿ Your company vehicle insurance p...

4 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 1196
Reply
RE: Field managment

In all of the private companies (govt work is tax free for the discussion) no one has ever (except my one example) foisted the idea of us being taxed ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Level Reduction - Adjustment

If I had to mean my two splits and apply it to the middle wire scenario I've never seen or used that as a method, so I do not have any background o...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Field managment

You do realize the employees who use trucks for transportation to and from work is considered taxable income by the IRS, plus you as an employer have ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Identify old theodolite

Jim's answer seems good.?ÿ The black tag in the case states "YORK ENGLAND" on the bottom line.?ÿ The top of the middle two lines look like "manufactur...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Field managment

Some good discussion.?ÿ There are labor laws that address the matter of am I REQUIRED to pay for that time.?ÿ In addition to federal, there may be sta...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Level Reduction - Adjustment

Applying the difference?ÿ 0.0025' to the middle reading should have given me 4.1425'. That was fun. ?ÿ editing:?ÿ That doesn't seem right somehow.?...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: It looks like the street had an aneurism

@dave-karoly Yes.?ÿ Looking more closely, that makes sense.?ÿ From the word "AROSA" west has reference to the lots from the earlier subdivision.?ÿ I q...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: It looks like the street had an aneurism

That looks wild. I wonder why they went through the trouble of developing curves on the southeast side of the sheet, but changed to a bunch of line s...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Moasure

The claim is actually 0.5%. Which, if real, would be only a few hundreths across a parking stall. Great.?ÿ I misread the decimal. So it might be v...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Moasure

While watching the video, the measurement of parking spaces had me wondering if it could be applied to an ALTA locating parking stripes and other such...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: LF Tips on setting up a precision prism carrier/ traverse kit with level vial on tripod efficiently

Over the years, I've noticed about three slightly different methods and each is useful in particular situations. 1.?ÿ I'll refer to as the Karoly as ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Archaic?

If you choose to take offense where none was intended that is your fault. Too true. While teaching at a regional university, an email comes throug...

4 years ago
Page 20 / 82